These are the Terms and Conditions of Business for TEKAS TRAINING AND SAFETY LIMITED (Hereinafter called “The Company”) for the supply and provision of Consultancy, Training and E-Learning, these services may be provided either directly or through an intermediary, when through an intermediary, the Terms and Conditions of the intermediary will apply. These conditions are deemed to be accepted by The Client by virtue of an order, booking, engagement or by making payment for the services offered.
- The client accepts responsibility under the various provisions contained in The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and will ensure that all delegates will adhere to that Act and will fully discharge their Duty of Care to themselves and to others.
- The Company reserves the right to subcontract any or all of the services offered to approved partners or associates, such contractors shall for the purposes of this contract be in the same position as The Company.
- Should employees or subcontractors be required to operate on Clients premises it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they are covered by adequate insurance against Employers liability and third party risk which might arise.
- Should any delegate behave in such a manner as to compromise our reputation or management of the training course or should a delegate offer any inducement or bribe for any aspect of the arrangement, we, The Company, reserve the right to exclude them from the training course at our absolute discretion and in accordance with the prevailing scheme rules set by the Governing body of the course.
- All delegates must inform us in writing of any Special Medical Conditions which might affect themselves or others. Such information will be kept secure in the interests of confidentiality, those taking part in courses which involve an element of physical activity the delegate should take medical advice as to their fitness to take part.
- All applicable course fees should be paid in full prior to the course commencing unless alternative arrangements have been made for credit, in any event no certificates, reports or other confirmation regarding the outcome of the training assessment will be issued until full payment has been received.
- In relation to E-Learning the Client will be deemed to have taken full delivery of the product once the link to the E-Learning Module has been opened or accessed. Should you for any reason decide that you no longer require the e-learning which you have purchased, we will, if informed of your wish to cancel within 14 days of purchase, be happy to provide a full refund on the express condition that the course in question has not been accessed or used, either partially or in its entirety.
- The Company reserves the right to change, alter, reschedule or reassign courses as required and to alter fees should the situation dictate this to be fair and necessary. The Company will endeavour to provide the same trainer / Consultant for the full duration of the course, consultancy or service but reserve the right to change the trainer / Consultant should circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss other than when caused by its own negligence. Such loss shall be limited to the contractual value, The Company will not be liable for any further or consequential loss however caused.
- Cancellation, where a firm booking is cancelled The Company reserves the right to apply the following charges: 14 Days or less before the course start date – 50% of the fee; 7 days or less before the course start date, the full fee. The date The Company receives the cancellation in writing shall be deemed the date on which the cancellation was made and the charges stated above will apply, substitutions may be made at any time prior to the course start date.
These Terms and Conditions can only be varied by express agreement in writing by both The Client and of the Company.